myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: Maven Build (Ongoing Work Thread)
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:54:23 GMT
Hello Matthias,

you are not doing wrong stuff the destDir for the tld stuff has changed
from src/main/resources/META-INF to target/classes/META-INF.

You can delete the old META-INF in src/main/resources.
Generated sources, classes... should only created in the 'target' dir :-).

Best Regards

Bernd

--
Dipl.-Ing. Bernd Bohmann - Atanion GmbH - Software Development
Bismarckstr. 13, 26122 Oldenburg, http://www.atanion.com