myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [maven] Need help with the nightly builds
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:46:15 GMT
Good.  It sounds like we all agree on including the dependencies in
the examples.  @Volker: Yes the examples are bundled as a WAR.

I'm making significant progress on the continuum/nightly stuff.  Bernd
has been a huge help with his Maven knowledge.  We still need an
assembly for the examples so if Bernd or anyone else wanted to step
forward ...

We also have to resolve the source issue. I think there are some plans
with the mojo team to support multiple descriptors but I'm not sure
how it would work.  It would be nice if we could have something like:

        <configuration>
          <descriptor>src/main/assembly/bin-dep.xml</descriptor>
          <finalName>myfaces-core-${version}</finalName>
          <outputDirectory>target</outputDirectory>
          <workDirectory>target/assembly/work</workDirectory>
        </configuration>
        <configuration>
          <descriptor>src/main/assembly/src-dep.xml</descriptor>
          <finalName>myfaces-core-${version}-src</finalName>
          <outputDirectory>target</outputDirectory>
          <workDirectory>target/assembly/work</workDirectory>
        </configuration>

Anyways, sometime this weekend I will post a summary of everything we
have done and make an annoucement about the resumption of nightly
builds.

Regards,
Sean