myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Myfaces new site design
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:36:38 GMT
The mixture is better.  I'll try and play around with possible color
schemes later tonight.  Also, we should see if Chris Barlow has any
ideas.  He's good with artwork and helped up come up with the current
myfaces "feather" logo.

What do you think about the other style changes I made?  I like the
"arrow" button for the sections that they have on the maven sites.  I
also changed the headers for the tables.

Sean