myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [maven] Weird dependency problem
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:14:32 GMT
Yes but it was causing all sorts of issues because I already applied
your earlier patch.  Do you have karma yet?  Go ahead and update my
latest commits.  If you don't have karma yet I can apply another
patch.

Also there are still a few errors (not failures) in the commons tests.
 Maybe your latest patch solves this?

Sean