myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject [maven] Weird dependency problem
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:01:05 GMT
I'm trying to run Bruno's patches which fix the unit tests (nice work
by the way!)  Anyways, one of the tests in commons requires
MockFacesContext which is in api.  The issue is that it can't find
MockFacesContext even with the commons-api dependency.  This is
because the mock stuff is in the *test* resources and so is not made
available to other modules with a dependency on api.

The only solution I can think of is to move the MockFacesContext to
commons but that introduces a circular dependency issue.  We could
have two copies of the mock object I suppose ... (or one of them could
be a private inner class.)

Ideas?

Sean