myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [maven] Revised Reorg Proposal --> Was: [maven] Latest maven changes
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 14:33:12 GMT
Can both of you add your TODO's to the wiki[1]?  Just put your todos
at the top (move the svn reorg stuff down the list since its already
done.)

@Bernd,Wendy,Martin, Simon:  Can you send me your ICQ or AIM accounts
(if you have them) offline?  I'd like to be able to chat while I'm
reorging so we can test together (if you have time.)

Sean

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Maven2_Migration