myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [maven] Revised Reorg Proposal --> Was: [maven] Latest maven changes
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 13:35:59 GMT
Well there is a top level "core" directory now and api and impl are
inside of that (so they can share a pom.)  Also sandbox is inside of
tomahawk.  And examples have moved to be under tomahawk and sandbox.

Those are the main changes.  Basically you may have to adjust your IDE
project file slightly to point to the new locations of things.  It
shouldn't be a big deal though and it will make for a *nice* mavenized
release process.  I think you will be very happy with the results.

@Bernd: We have our zone setup.  I will