myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [maven] Revised Reorg Proposal --> Was: [maven] Latest maven changes
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 18:48:00 GMT
I'll attempt the reorg tomorrow if I don't hear any objections.
Please try to get your comments in by then since its simpler to do
email iterations vs. svn iterations  I'll make a copy of everything in
the legacy folder and we can always go back or further refine.

Lets try to get the svn shuffle over with ASAP so we can get back to
the nightly builds and another release.

Sean