myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Aranda <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Pom's after the maven reorg
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2006 19:33:49 GMT
I've seen that the reorganization is under way. A new structure for
the new year :-)

@Sean, I see that most part of things are already reorganized. I am
going to add now the documentation structure (src/site folders for
build, tomahawk and sandbox) I've been working on in the test area for
the last few days. Looking to the new structure, I see that the pom's
are not the ones that where in the test folder. Are they an older
version? Or you have changed them on purpose? I noticed the change to
put SNAPSHOT, but what about the rest of things? For instance,
yesterday before the reorg I've updated the main pom to not show some
of the reports... I am going to update the pom's if that is ok...

Happy 2006!

Bruno