myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Prototype library and portlets
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 17:19:35 GMT
On 1/3/06, Werner Punz <werpu@gmx.at> wrote:

> Martin, I checked out the unit tests, they seem to have
> enough info to get startet, some of this stuff is really impressive.
>
> http://archive.dojotoolkit.org/nightly/tests/widget/

There is also the Dojo manual itself:

http://manual.dojotoolkit.org/index.html

Not complete yet, but a lot of useful stuff in there.

but one downside, this stuff seems to be heavily under development
> lots of the unit tests are broken or call deprecated functions.

You just happen to have hit it at a time where the 0.2.1 release went out
and some refactoring has been happening. ;-) The primary focus of the
0.3release will be the widget library, so you'll see a lot coming
quickly in
that regard.

But there seems to be some really nice stuff in there.

Yep. They have some of the sharpest DHTML folks on that project.

--
Martin Cooper