myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Winer <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving forward on the Oracle donation
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 01:05:09 GMT
Werner,

ADF Faces is more than just a component set - there's also
framework features, particularly processScope and the
Dialog Framework.  Those are some of the big things that we
use a ViewHandler for.  There is some component-specific
ViewHandler code too, specifically the notion of some viewIds
that are mapped to internal code - this way, we can have
components that show specific popups without forcing the
user to install JSPs.

-- Adam