myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Winer <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving forward on the Oracle donation
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 23:27:11 GMT
I actually never much liked "Cherokee" - if we're gonna go with a
Native American name, I'd like to go for one that reflects California
communities, since that's where we're based.

Ideas I had:
  - Mojave (pronounced: "Mohav-ee)
  - Ohlone (the tribes on the San Francisco peninsula, south bay, and
east bay), pronounced "oh-lone-ee")
  - Miwok (the tribes in modern-day Marin and Sonoma. ("Mee-walk")
  - Siskiyou ("Sisk-you")
  - Piute ("Pie-yoot")

-- Adam