myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving forward on the Oracle donation
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2005 16:21:01 GMT
Ok,

Thanks for the offer of help, Simon.  I do think we can even increase
our standpoint of _the_ JSF community here at Apache with adding the
ADF Faces sourcebase.

we really ought to wait for the snapshot now.

I think we all expect that ADF Faces would be a good adition to the
MyFaces source-base.

Let's wait for the snapshot to really check it out, and then decide on
how to move forward.

regards,

Martin

--