myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Hookom <ja...@hookom.net>
Subject Re: ViewTag Write Behinds
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 02:10:24 GMT
A lot of this was all spurred on by changes in *both* code bases around
state management and identities.  The recent releases (1.0.4) should be
working fine (again).

There were some questions around letting UIComponents (UICommands
specifically) generate their own identities, but then people were
emailing the Facelets list saying that they were now getting warnings
from MyFaces that the user should specify ids (which shouldn't be
necessary or an issue).

-- Jacob

Jacob Hookom - Minneapolis
http://hookom.blogspot.com