myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Hookom <ja...@hookom.net>
Subject Re: Faces Freeway
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 07:49:56 GMT
Mario,

If you can standardize on the EJB3 spec, then you can piggy back on
JBoss Seam for TX management and state management while concentrating on
useful UI components-- I've debated this a bit, but JBoss is taking the
route of code generation at this point for rails-ish support, but I
would like to see dynamic UIComponents such as the ones you are pitching
that can work off of reading EJB3 meta data types.

-- Jacob

--
Jacob Hookom - Minneapolis