myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <m...@ibl-software.nl>
Subject Re: We need a Solaris Zone
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 13:35:13 GMT

Sean Schofield wrote:
>> We already have that capability. It's called Gump. Every project should be using
it.

> The same could be said for SVN and JIRA.  We already have CVS and
> Bugzilla and every project should use them.
>
> IMO SVN and JIRA are way better *alternatives.*  I don't know enough
> about Continuum or Gump to say for sure, but so far Continuum looks
> much nicer.  So why not offer ASF projects a choice?

The Gump project has different goals : it does "continious" builds of
all the latest development versions. So eg myfaces depends on
commons-collections, gump will build the trunk of myfaces against the
trunk of commons-collections and not against the version (eg 3.1) you
specified in your pom.

MyFaces is already on the gump build..

Mvgr,
Martin