myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From ja...@hookom.net
Subject RE: Re: Moving forward on the Oracle donation
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 16:48:05 GMT
Hmmm, I thought contractually, UIComponent creation must be delegated to the Application to
allow for extension/replacement by 3rd party libraries.  I know this came up and was enforced
since frameworks like ADF do replace/extend the default Component Types.  Adam, correct me
on this one if I've misspoke.

-- Jacob