myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN Reorg Underway
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2005 20:07:17 GMT
> Hello Sean,
>
> I'm testing the build now.
>
> Some Comments:
> Can you change the version to 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT, please.

Done.  What effect does this have other then to label the jars with a
"SNAPSHOT" suffix?  I haven't explored the snapshot concept in detail
yet.  Can you help me to understand the purpose?

> I think the xslt-maven-plugin is not public available,
> we should put a version on a public repository or find a public alternative.

Good idea.  I don't know much about Maven plugins either.  Can we
establish a Maven repository on our website?  Lets discuss the best
approach before making any changes.  For now people can build the
plugin themselves using the wiki documentation that I am about to
write.

> Happy New Year

Same to you.

> Bernd