myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MYFACES-829 patch ready for review
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2005 18:18:22 GMT
John,

I'm working on the SVN reorg at the moment.  I will try to apply your
patch shortly.  Better yet, if you are willing, could you help to test
the reorg and provide a revised patch?  (The source code layout is
changing ever so slightly ...)

I will let you know when the reorg is done .. should be within an hour or two.

Sean