myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixing issues as a non-committer
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:14:16 GMT
Its probably possible.  I am the alternate JIRA admin but I'm a bit
busy at the moment.  In the not too distant future I am going to
submit a proposal to the dev list for changes to the default
permission schemes so I will add this to my proposal.

Another example of a change I would like to see is that all users can
reopen a bug that is not yet closed.  We have a lot of people who
report that a fix did not work, etc. and it would be nice to just
reopen with comments.

sean

On 12/29/05, Matthias Wessendorf <mwessendorf@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have in mind that Manfred our jira admin, but he seams to be in vaction.
> So I have no idea.
>
> On 12/29/05, John Fallows <john.r.fallows@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes Matthias, I'd be interested to know the general strategy for this too.
> >
> >  Kind Regards,
> >  John Fallows.

> > > maybe this issue is already taken, but is it possible to asign bugs to
> > yourself,
> > > even, when you are not a committer?
> > > (have no idea on howto configure Jira.)
> > >
> > > -Matthias