myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Instructions for maven-based build MyFaces (Please Test)
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 15:03:26 GMT
Volker,

I will check in everything I have now.  I started moving the stuff
around in the *TEST* repository to accomodate the examples.  Do you
want to see if you can finish the job?

Feel free to change the m2 files and check them in.  You should have
commit access to the test repository as an ASF committer. Also, feel
free to move the files around to suit maven.  I did the worst part
last night (moving just the jsp and stuff into src/webapp.

If you make *any* changes to svn just make sure to document in the
wiki so we know what you did for the next time.

sean