myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: We need a Solaris Zone
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 23:11:51 GMT
To get a zone, you need to ask the infra@ folks. My guess is that the answer
will be "not right now" because zones are technically still experimental
(and hence subject to wipeout without notice), but Mads is planning on
finishing things up and making them live during the hackathon at ApacheCon
in a couple of weeks. After the hackathon (or at it, even), you'll probably
get a thumbs up.

--
Martin Cooper