myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts-Tiles and Maven
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 23:12:28 GMT
On 11/30/05, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't think it was released but I know its approaching release.
> Shale is using it and that project is about to release.  I'm just
> trying to avoid using the entire struts.jar since we only need the
> tiles part.

I wouldn't go back to 1.1, then... I (obviously) don't even remember
that long ago.

I was thinking of this:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Library_dependencies
which has Struts 1.2.7 for MyFaces.

> Oh well.  I guess we'll wait a little while until Struts 1.3 is official.
>
> @Wendy, will that release include standalone tiles or just Struts Action?

Stand-alone Tiles will have its own release schedule.  There is a
separate struts-tiles.jar file for 1.3, but it depends on
struts-action.jar, so that won't help much.  I think you're stuck with
the dependency on Struts until Stand-alone Tiles has a release.

(And it's not the wrong list if he's talking about the MyFaces Maven 2
build files...)

--
Wendy