myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@obsidium.com>
Subject Re: tld documentation for standard HTML attributes
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 04:40:28 GMT
Thanks very much Steve.

As this patch is a reasonably significant change, I'd like to wait at
least 24 hours for other MyFaces committers to have a look at least at
my summary of this patch (see below). If there are no objections during
that period I'll then test and commit your patch as soon as I can find
the necessary time.

Cheers,

Simon