myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: Volunteers Needed
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:22:09 GMT
you must not change the directory structure, but if you want all
advantages of maven you should. In tobago we had a directory structure
like myfaces. But during the move to maven we have realised that a
complete change of the directory structure is necessary.

please look at the svn of tobago and look at the changlog report in
Project Reports. Most of the changes are maven driven.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Bernd Bohmann - Atanion GmbH - Software Development
Bismarckstr. 13, 26122 Oldenburg, http://www.atanion.com