myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: Volunteers Needed
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:56:16 GMT
Sean,

I'm not a forrest expert, but the maven format looks simpler.
I will ask Arvid for the differences and for a possible migration path.

Is the documentation for the tags in the forrest trunk generated?

The url for the xdocs is wrong:
svn co https://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/myfaces/forrest/trunk
should be
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/forrest/trunk

Why you want to mavenize the website first? I think this should be the
last part. In tobago we start from ant to the "maven task for ant" and
finaly maven.
Maven is not a publishing system like forrest, but it makes many things
simpler for a developer.

The Tobago website wasn't "mavenized" tobago was "mavenized".
We use maven because it has dependency management is idea aware
a defined lifecyle... see
http://maven.apache.org/benefits-of-using-maven.html

Can you describe the Solaris zones or where I find information?

Bernd