myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven scripts?
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:59:07 GMT
I agree that we probably will just reorg to comply with Maven (should
we vote to go forward.)

I have a question about Maven website building.  It looks like our
subprojects match up pretty nicely with the Maven "module" concept but
I'm wondering what the final website will look like.  Is it possible
to link modules into your top level module and site?  It looks like
maybe you can from what the Struts team has done.

There are certain items that I think should be generated at the top
project level (list of contributors, mailing lists, issue tracking,
etc.)  Then there are other items that would be nice to have at the
subproject level (javadocs, general overview and unit tests.)  What
are the options with Maven as far as this goes?

sean