myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven scripts?
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:02:02 GMT
According to Wendy, its *much* easier to just change the structure to
adopt to Maven.  What I would like to do is set up a bunch of SVN
externals to link everything in the manner which Maven expects.  This
way we can build nightlies without changing the structure that
everyone else is dealing with.  I figure we can experiment and see
whether we can live with the reorg or not.

What do you think?

sean