myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Volunteers Needed
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:08:30 GMT
James,

I figured since the Struts Maven effort was relatively recent that it
may have been a conscious decision related to the technology.  It
sounds like the main volunteers (you and Wendy) just didn't have the
familiarity with it.

Since most of us are not familiar with Maven at all, there doesn't
seem to be any harm in jumping right into Maven2.

Looking forward to your help on this when this gets rolling and you
get some time.

sean