myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ajax lifecircle integration
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:31:47 GMT
Thanks.  That confirms what I suspected (as far as being able to have
a custom lifecycle using an init param.)

So the suggestion would be in MyFaces to create a new custom lifecycle
that included the default lifecycle and other optional steps.  With
the right URL or request parameter  you would use the nonstandard
phases (or jump around in a non-standard way).  Otherwise you would
follow the standard steps only.  By default (without the special
servlet context init parameter) you would get the default lifecycle.
Would this work?

sean