myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merge complete. Need help with conflicts
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 18:56:25 GMT
Thanks.  I have committed the changes (r330309).  I did get one other
weird result which was that SVN was complaining that the following
*test* files were already in SVN:

InstrumentingPhaseListener
LifecycleImplCactus
TestConverter

I'm not sure what the problem is but someone familiar with these
changes (Bill?) should probably make sure that the changes from the
branch were merged down successfuly.

sean.