myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Veerendra Shivhare <veerendrashivh...@yahoo.com>
Subject AJAX tree -Amazon Catalogue Tree
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 17:37:43 GMT
My name is Veerendra Shivhare and I work as a
software professional in bangalore (india).

I have made a small one page application which I
will like to share with you and get your
valuable thoughts/comments on this.

I modified JS Cook Tree to make it use AJAX,
support n level hierarchy. I used this to Display
Amazon Catalogue in a new "innovative" way.
URL :- http://lmap.co.nr/Amazon1.htm

In the tree, one can browse amazon catalogues based
on the browse id. On reaching the item level (marked
with red dots) one can click on it to view details
such as price, image etc.

I made a small app which searches for locations
in india. I used AJAX with google maps to make this.
URL :- http://www.lmap.co.nr

Waiting for your feedback.

Regards,
Veerendra Shivhare