myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Aranda <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven scripts?
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:10:25 GMT
I am fairly new to maven, but I could help with that if no one has
already done the script. I am also migrating a private project to
maven, so I am already dealing with this. One question is: it is the
intention to maintain the current structure, or do we adapt the source
tree to the conventions (eg. src/main/java, src/main/resources). IMO,
we need just to provide the pom.xml files for each subproject and a
general pom.xml that calls the subprojects poms...

Regards,

Bruno