myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Volunteers Needed
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 03:58:14 GMT
Sorry, I just saw the bottom part of this. See comments below.

On 11/15/05, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bernd,
>
> I don't know much about Maven. I am reading up on it right now. So
> far from what I have read I agree with you that the site is probably
> last. There are some people on this list who are trying to work on a
> Maven script for MyFaces so we should probably check in with them and
> see where they are.
>
> Forrest is kind of annoying. In the end I bet we end up having to
> redo most of the website anyways. I'm not talking about the
> autogenerated stuff (javadocs, etc.) Obviously maven takes care of
> those. But the component documentation, news, etc. will have to be
> ported over.
>
> There is a site-dev mailing list that covers all things infrastructure
> (site-dev@apache.org). Its not available in the archives

Um, no. The site-dev@ list is for discussion of of an ASF-wide site build
and staging server. The infrastructure@ list is the place for all things
infrastructure.

@Martin Cooper: Is the site-dev list restricted to committers? Is it
> ok for me to repost a few key threads to this list so volunteers can
> get up to speed?

I think it's committers and invited guests. As for reposting messages from
there to here, it'd probably be best to check first with the authors of
those messages, or at least with the list, but I doubt there would be a
problem.

--
Martin Cooper

Sean