myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Better integration of AjaxAnywhere and MyFaces
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 00:48:51 GMT
On 11/7/05, Martin Marinschek <martin.marinschek@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd be very interested to discuss that (me being the creator of some
> of the AJAX enabled components of Apache MyFaces).
>
> contact me at Google Talk at any time...

Just wanted to point out that taking discussion to GoogleTalk isn't really a
good idea. It shuts everyone else out of the discussion, and the discussion
is no longer available in public archives for people to come along and read
later, or look back on to see why a certain decision was made.

At the ASF, we encourage all of the development discussion to take place on
the public mailing lists, so that development decisions aren't being made
"in secret", and everyone can see all of what's going on within the
projects. Community is king.

--
Martin Cooper

regards,