myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Travis Reeder <tree...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: inputSuggestAjax
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:08:34 GMT
Actually come to think of it, it shows those messages in every jsf page even
on refresh! This is a fairly new occurence, because the dataTable worked
fine last week in our application, but with the latest trunk build it has
this recurring page effect. This must have something to do with mbr's
checkin on 10/20 where he changed a bunch of the server side state saving
mechanisms.

Mathias, any idea?

BTW, this seems like a blocker bug to me against making a release.

Travis