myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Winer <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Super!
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:07:20 GMT
Ah, so you don't save the objects directly, you save the byte streams?

That's excellent for development - it's a pain figuring out down the road
that one object way down deep isn't serializable, and only when you try
clustering right before going production :) - but seems like an unnecessary
performance hit at deployment time. Perhaps a flag to switch between the
two?

-- Adam