myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "SOSA, Pablo" <Pablo.S...@contact-energy.co.nz>
Subject inputSuggestAjax
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 01:20:02 GMT
Hi People,

    I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, please correct me
if not :D

    I'd tried the sandbox:inputSuggestAjax, successfuly by checking the
sources from the repository the 13/10/05 and following the example I
manage to get it working. It was very very easy. However those sources
had some problems and the InputCalendar was broken in IE (not int
firefox), therefore I tried 1.1.1RC3, which solve the problems with the
calendar but the inputSuggesetAjax fails to call the Bean, further
checking in IE and Firefox showed the following error is:
    document.getElementById("jsf_tree_64") has no properties.

    My code:

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="x"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/sandbox" prefix="sx"%>
:
:
       <sx:inputSuggestAjax
        id="inputAssetSearchAjax"
        suggestedItemsMethod="#{assetPlantCodeList.getMatchingList}"
        maxSuggestedItems="50"
        size="80"
        title="#{worc_messages['help_search_asset']}"
        immediate="true"
        />
:
: