myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Aranda <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Companies/Institutions using MyFaces
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:39:38 GMT
Hi everybody again,

After some weeks of travelling I am here again :-) In my private mail
I've received the same proposal for two different people and I
consider it interesting... what would be your thoughts of adding in
the wiki a page where it is shown all those companies/insititutions
that are using MyFaces currently for they projects? This can be
interesting for both the companies (as MyFaces has prestige) and for
MyFaces to demonstrate that many companies are using it currently...

BTW, another guy is asking me if there is some web page that has
information of this type: "JSF/MyFaces boosts productivity in a
150%"... and this kind of stuff...

Best regards,

Bruno