myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Aranda <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem creating patch
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2005 11:45:11 GMT
Don't worry about that. It should be ok! I cannot apply it right now
because these weeks I am travelling a lot for my private job, so I
don't have access to the code right now :-)

Regards,

Bruno

P.D. Maybe others have noticed that I cannot answer as often as
always. This will be my last week of travelling, to Germany this time,
and after that I won't move for several weeks :-)