myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Candidate Available
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2005 16:29:01 GMT
From: "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofield@gmail.com>

> There is a 1.1.1 release candidate available.
> http://cvs.apache.org/builds/myfaces/release/

There are two reports on the user list that 1.1.1 is causing a previously
working app to just display a blank page.  (Though they're talking about
myfaces-all.jar, and I'm having trouble with the api & impl pair.)

All of the example webapps display blank pages on Tomcat 5.0.30 and JDK
1.4.2_09.

If it helps at all, I've posted the debug logs from the Shale Use Cases app
with 1.1.1 as well as the 20051002 nightly build (which uses the RI):
   http://wiki.wsmoak.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ShaleUseCases

--
Wendy Smoak