myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] MyFaces passed the JSF TCK 1.1
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:21:26 GMT
On 9/12/05, Manfred Geiler <manfred.geiler@gmail.com> wrote:

> The MyFaces team is very proud to announce the fact, that the current
> codebase has just passed *all* JSF TCK 1.1 tests!
>
> This is a great milestone (actually the greatest since MyFaces has
> started in 2003) and we are all looking forward to releasing the first
> official certified free open source JSF implementation "Apache MyFaces
> 1.1.0" soon (after clarifying some legal and technical stuff).

Manfred and everyone on the MyFaces team,

This is great news ... congratulations to all of you, who have demonstrated
such a single minded commitment to being an implementation that is
compatible with the specification, but does not limit itself to "the letter
of the law," instead focusing on providing a distinct set of value added
capabilities. Keep up the great work!

Craig McClanahan

Thanks to every single contributor, who helped making MyFaces another