myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: [New Committer] Werner Punz
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 07:09:44 GMT
Sean Schofield wrote:
> Please welcome Werner Punz as a new committer.  Werner has been active
> in the MyFaces community for a while now.  We actually invited Werner
> to become a committer several weeks ago but it took a while for him to
> sign his CLA and for the ASF infrastructure pepople to create his
> account.
>
> Each new committer has been a huge help to the project so we expect
> more great things from him.  :-)

Thanks I am very honored that the I got committer status so quickly,
it is a huge honor and also a great responsibility.
One year ago I was looking for a web framework I could settle in,
and found MyFaces and JSF although it was a rough start in the beginning,
I slowly fell in love with it, and if possible nowadays use it as a framework of choice
therefore I am glad to be part of this great community and I hope my future
contributions will be a good addition to what is already there.

As for the great things Martin knows already what I am preparing currently ;-)
expect an addition in the sandbox within the next two days, depending
on my pesky customers ;-)

Werner