myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@mac.com>
Subject Re: jstl.jar
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 02:30:27 GMT
Hi Stan,

Several classes actually depend on jstl.jar

api -> javax.faces.component.UIData depends on
javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.sql.Result
api -> javax.faces.model.ResultDataModel depends on Result as well
impl -> org.apache.myfaces.taglib.core.ViewTag depends on
javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.core.Config

Are a few of the examples but there are a couple of others in
tomahawk as well.

I've not looked at why these dependencies are here and what we could
do (if anything) to remove the dependency.

TTFN,

-bd-