myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "CONNER, BRENDAN \(SBCSI\)" <bc1...@sbc.com>
Subject RE: FW: Where is http://myfaces.apache.org/dtd/Component.dtd defined?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:40:35 GMT
Thanks.  So will that be included in the source zip file distributions?

- Brendan

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruno Aranda [mailto:brunoaranda@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 1:38 PM
To: MyFaces Development
Subject: Re: FW: Where is http://myfaces.apache.org/dtd/Component.dtd
defined?

I found it. As I imagined it was lost during the svn reorganization.
The code generation was left in the old codebase, so the dtd. You can
find it here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/legacy/tags/before_svn_reorg/src
/codegen/org/apache/myfaces/codegen/resource/Component.dtd

Regards,

Bruno

<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-commits/200506.mbox/%3
C20050612124117.35149.qmail@minotaur.apache.org%3E>