myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "CONNER, BRENDAN \(SBCSI\)" <bc1...@sbc.com>
Subject RE: FW: Where is http://myfaces.apache.org/dtd/Component.dtd defined?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:43:50 GMT
I find it difficult to believe that *no one* knows where
http://myfaces.apache.org/dtd/Component.dtd is defined.  Help!

- Brendan

-----Original Message-----
From: CONNER, BRENDAN (SBCSI)
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:23 AM
To: 'MyFaces Development'
Subject: RE: FW: Where is http://myfaces.apache.org/dtd/Component.dtd
defined?

IBM's RSA IDE validates all xml files in its workspace, to ensure that
they are well-formed and understood by the server.  It also performs
automatic builds every time a source file (e.g., a Java file or JSP) is
changed.  A summary of all syntax errors is provided in one of its
Eclipse views.  I've attached a screen shot showing the errors that I
mentioned, namely that the IDE can't resolve the reference to