myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@mac.com>
Subject [proposal] Branch Content
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:59:46 GMT
Hi All,

I'm about to start making the branch. I'd like to propose that we set
boundaries around what we will do in the branch. Specifically we have
1 Blocker issue and 9 Critical issues. I'd like for us to agree that
at most these 10 issues will be fixed in the branch (and the head of
course). If possible I'd like to limit the changes to the one blocker
issue but we should discuss this proposal.

So I am specifically proposing;

1) We fix only http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-628 in
the branch and create a RC from that
2) We fix only the blocker and critical bugs in the attached spread
sheet (anyone know how to make a filter public and get at a URL for it?)