myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Cash, Jamie" <JC...@ifdsgroup.co.uk>
Subject RE: tomahawke SelectOneRadio in datatable no longer working
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:33:49 GMT
Further details.

The detail of the message added to messages is:

"{0}": Value is not a valid option.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cash, Jamie
Sent: 20 September 2005 12:19
To: dev@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: tomahawke SelectOneRadio in datatable no longer working

The tomahawke selectOneRadio (t:selectOneRadio previously x:selectOneRadio) in a datatable
no longer works correctly. On selection of an item and submission of the form a Validation
Error is added to the messages.
This worked correctly in myfaces 1.0.9 but not in the last nightly build.

Below is a subset of my jsp that outputs the column:

<h:column>
  <f:facet name="header">
    <h:outputText value="#{bundle.label_select}"/>
  </f:facet>
  <t:selectOneRadio id="selectRadio" forceId="true" forceIdIndex="false" required="true"
value="#{ClientSearchBean.selectedExtClientId}">
    <f:selectItem itemValue="#{client.extClientId}" itemLabel=""/>
  </t:selectOneRadio>
</h:column>

The 'value; points to a string value in the backing bean and the itemValue points to the same
string value in the Client domain object, of which the table is driven from.

Regards

Jamie

	__________________________
	I N T E R N A T I O N A L   F I N A N C I A L   D A T A  S E R V I C ES  	Jamie Cash
	Architecture Group
	IFDS House, St Nicholas Lane, Basildon, SS15 5FS
	Tel: 01268 44 3739
	email: jcash@ifdsgroup.co.uk
	_______________________________

INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL DATA SERVICES (UK) LTD Tel: +44 1268 44 3000
********************** N O T I C E *********************************

This message and any attachments is intended only for the individual or company to which it
is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential or prohibited from disclosure or unauthorised
use. If the recipient of this
transmission is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
such materials to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message or its attachments other
than by it's intended
recipient is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received it in error, please notify
us immediately by
telephone on the number above and destroy the message and all copies in your possession.

International Financial Data Services (UK) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial
Services Authority.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the
presence of computer viruses.