myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Manfred Geiler <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tags, branches and 'current'
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 20:05:40 GMT
> We have the branch created as 1_1_0 (a copy of the 1_1_0 tag) and
> once done it can become 1_1_1 or 1_1_0_1 whatever we agree to.

But someone also mentioned that there is a serious bug (showstopper?)
in jscookmenu.
Therefore my proposal for doing it from current stuff. Or someone does
fix this as well in the branch?

Hi all,
What is the current problem with jscookmenu, is it a showstopper?
Are there any other (serious) bugs that need immediate fixing?

-Manfred