myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 100.000 Hits a day
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:19:55 GMT
JSF is definately gaining momentum.  There is another group of
programmers from a rival consulting group in our building.  I kept
telling this guy about how JSF was really cool.  This time he finally
listened and he reported back to me that he was going to use it in his
next project.  He asked me if I had hear of MyFaces ;-)

sean